Cloud Financial Accounting
- Key Modules
- Request for Service
Qual Financial Accounting is developed by Qualsoft. Qual Financial Accounting fulfills all your basic accounting needs with a minimum requirement. In Qual Financial Accounting there is no need of software installation. The application runs in the browser on the Internet. With Cloud you are able to record your accounts and get reports instantly. Qual Financial Accounting offers you multi-company, multi-location, multi-currency group accounting. Company wise and Group wise reporting available.
1. General Ledger – flexible, efficient & always in balance
- Setup your business group and companies.
- Define currencies and predefine currency rates for any period.
- Flexible accounting periods and calendar definition according to your needs .
- Create business users and assign specific roles.
- Fully customizable – add or remove entities as per your choice, design screens as you need.
- Supports Multiple Language.
2. Mange Fixed Asset
- Cloud Financials Fixed Asset (FA) module you can categorize your fixed assets and keep track of your fixed assets.
- Manage your fixed assets by keeping track of purchases, warranties and retirements.
- With Cloud Financial Accounting Depreciator, create and assign depreciating methods to your fixed assets.
How Qual Financial Accounting helps:
- Easy to Use
- Work Anywhere
- Get Organized
- Save Time Billing
- Get Paid Faster
- Grow Your Business
3. Cash Management
- This allows you to make all your cash receipts & payments, bank receipts & payments and contra entries.
- Create the banks and their branches where you transact your business.
- Create bank signing authorities.
- Reconcile accounts with banks.
- Generate period wise reconciliation reports and bank statements.
- Generate Day Book, Cash/Bank Summary and Company wise bank account lists.
- Plus a handy excel loader to quickly load cash and bank opening balances.
- Approval of requests made and subsequent posting to General Ledger.
4. Account Receivables: Offers you the facility to record all your receivables
- Create categorized customers master.
- Maintain customer sites & contact persons list.
- Create your payment terms.
- Record customer’s opening balance.
- Record and maintain customer invoices.
- Record debit & credit memos.
- Generate Customers statement of account – consolidated & detailed.
- Multiple customers account detail report.
- Bills receivable report and customers lists.
5. Account Payables: Offers you the facility to record all your payables
- Create and maintain vendor master.
- Assign ratings/types to vendors.
- Maintain vendors according to sites.
- Maintain list of vendor contact persons.
- Define shipping modes.
- Define payment terms and assign to vendor master.
- Begin by importing vendor opening balance instantly through the opening balance loader.
- Create and maintain vendor invoices.
- Record accounting events like Cash and Bank payments, Debit and Credit memo.
- All functions provided with an Entry and an Enquiry screen.
- Simple and easy to generate reports.
- Reports provided with an easy search tool to select required vendors.
- Get detailed and consolidated vendor statements.
- Multiple vendor statements.
- Generate company wise bills payable report.
6. General Ledger
- With the SAAS General Ledger you can create Journal sources and Journal Categories.
- Make entries with Journal batches.
- Record recurring vouchers with recurring facility for a date range or a day.
- Opening balances entries with multi currency and conversion rates by day and conversion types.
7. Company wise and business group wise reports
- Trial Balance (Simple or Tabular) with facility to view posted / unposted / both entries for a period or date.
- Profit and Loss statement (Simple or Tabular) for a period.
- Balance sheet for a period.
- Ledger account details and Cash Flow Statement .